Put your best face forward with REWIND It 10’s Italian hair color designed especially for facial hair. Because beard and mustache hair is naturally more coarse, we’ve created a hair-color product that saturates each strand of hair with medium blonde color that lasts and lasts without bleaching. Sweat, water, and showering are no match for REWIND It 10’s rich color cream – your color keeps going until your beard or mustache grows out.
REWIND’s easy-to-apply ammonia free cream formula and applicator brush lets you distribute just the right amount of product right where you need it and only takes up to 10 minutes to work. And since we know beards and mustaches can grow out quickly, we’ve provided twice the color so you can reapply as needed. Want to know the best part? Every application of REWIND It 10 helps enrich hair and soften the skin with aloe and macadamia seed oil – so your facial hair looks younger and fuller with every use. It’s time to make a flawless impression every time.
- FAST RESULTS
IN 5-10 MINS
KEVIN'S SECRET WEAPON
Kevin Creekman knows the importance of a flawless beard that radiates confidence. When it comes to maintaining his signature style, he turns to none other than REWIND It 10's Medium Blonde Beard Color Kit.
Tackling even the most stubborn greys with ease, this remarkable kit is Kevin's secret weapon for achieving a look that's always on point. The highly pigmented color formula ensures a vibrant transformation in just 5-10 minutes, giving Kevin that edge he needs to conquer any room he enters.
REWIND IT WITH
“REWIND It 10 kills all the reds, greys and other rainbow colors in your beard to give a clean and even natural look for us blondes.”
HOW TO USE
Mix our cream color and developer together to create the perfect color formula.
Use our performance beard applicator to apply the formula onto stubborn greys + style as desired.
Set the timer for 10 minutes and watch the clock rewind! Rinse off with warm water to complete.
That’s all it takes to rewind the clock.
1. Choose a shade that matches your natural beard or mustache color.
2. Protect clothing and surfaces.
3. Wearing gloves provided, squeeze the same amount of color and developer into the tray. Mixture must be a 1 to 1 ratio. Be sure to replace caps of both bottles immediately to preserve your color and avoid exposure to air. *(CAUTION): Do not squeeze or put any pressure on the Hair Color Cream tube until you have pierced the tube completely. Do not point either end of the tube towards the face while opening or using. Contact between eyes and contents may cause blindness. Never leave the tip of the applicator bottle unopened after mixing, the container may burst. Discard all unused mixture.
4. Mix product thoroughly in plastic tray with brush.
5. For maximum effectiveness, use brush in kit to apply color mixture right away to clean, dry facial hair.
6. Start application where hair is the grayest, distribute up and down gently to cover all the grey hair evenly.
7. Do not massage product with your hands.
8. Start counting time after application is completed. Process 10 minutes or less to prevent the color from going too dark.
9. Rinse product off facial hair with warm water until water runs clear. Then shampoo facial hair thoroughly with shampoo or beard wash. Do not use bar soap.
10.Clean brush for future use.
Notes or Warnings:
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary ‘black henna’ tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Do not color your hair if: you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated, and damaged scalp; you have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair; you have experienced a reaction to a temporary ‘black henna’ tattoo in the past. This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals, and a preliminary sensitivity test should first be made, following accompanying instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. Rinse hair well after application. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop immediately using the product, and seek medical assistance. Keep out of each of children. For mixing ratio, follow use instructions. Contains phenylenediamines.
Contains hydrogen peroxide. Follow the instruction for use carefully. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children. Store away from heat and direct sunlight.
Stain Remover wipe:
Flammable. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Apply only where skin has been stained, rubbing gently. Rinse well. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately with plenty of water if product comes into contact with them. Keep out of reach of children.
Instructions for Preliminary Test:
The preparation may cause serious inflammation of the skin in some persons, and a preliminary test should always be carried out to determine whether a special sensitivity exists or not. To make the test, a small area of skin behind the ear or on the inner surface of the forearm should be cleansed, using either soap and water or alcohol, and a small quantity of the hair dye, as prepared for use, should be applied to the area and allowed to dry. After 48 hours, the area should be washed gently with soap and water. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it is usually assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. The test should, however, be carried out before each application. On no account should the hair dye be used for dyeing eyebrows or eyelashes as severe inflammation of the eye or even blindness may result.