Turn back the clock on grays and show off deep jet-black hair with strong staying power. REWIND It 10 makes it simple to be the real you inside and out by restoring rich, natural-looking jet-black color to every type of hair. The intense color cream that saturates each strand for color that lasts through sports, swimming, and repeated washing. In just 5 - 10 minutes, you can revive your look and eliminate grays with color that lasts without fading until new hair grows in.
Designed with powerful pigments that match even the darkest hues, REWIND It 10’s Italian ammonia free cream formula gives you total control over where color goes, making it easy to apply with less mess in less time. REWIND is also enriched with aloe and macadamia seed oil to help keep hair looking moisturized and full. There’s no better way to put time back on your side.
- FAST RESULTS
IN 5-10 MINS
TANK'S SECRET WEAPON
Introducing the Hair Color Kit from Rewind It 10®, the ultimate solution for men seeking to regain confidence and conquer stubborn greys effortlessly. Our Jet Black shade is tailored for the modern man who craves a refined, natural look without the hassle.
With Rewind It 10®, achieving a flawless, youthful appearance is a breeze. This easy-to-use hair color kit boasts a quick application process and impeccable results, just like Tanks's signature style.
REWIND IT WITH
"REWIND It 10 makes it easy for me to keep people focused on the strength of my performance, not my grays.”
HOW TO USE
Mix our cream color and developer together to create the perfect color formula.
Use our performance beard applicator to apply the formula onto stubborn greys + style as desired.
Set the timer for 10 minutes and watch the clock rewind! Rinse off with warm water to complete.
That’s all it takes to rewind the clock.
1. Choose a shade that matches your natural hair color.
2. Protect clothing and surfaces.
3. Wearing gloves provided, remove the applicator cap off the Developer bottle, without removing the tip. Squeeze the entire contents of the Hair Cream color tube into the Developer bottle. Mixture is a 1 to 1 ratio of color cream to developer. Place the cap back onto the Developer bottle and close it tightly. Point away from face and body, shake well. *(CAUTION): Do not squeeze or put any pressure on the Hair Color Cream tube until you have pierced the tube completely. Do not point either end of the tube towards the face while opening or using. Contact between eyes and contents may cause blindness. Never leave the tip of the applicator bottle unopened after mixing, the container may burst. Discard all unused mixture.
4. For maximum effectiveness, apply color mixture right away to clean dry hair.
5. Start application where hair is the greyest, distribute up and down gently to cover all the hair evenly.
6. Lift each section of hair with hand not holding the bottle and apply mixture from root to end.
7. Start counting time after application is completed. Process 10 minutes or less to prevent the color from going too dark.
8. Always rinse and shampoo in shower to make sure all the product is removed.
9. Style as desired.
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary ‘black henna’ tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Do not color your hair if: you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated, and damaged scalp; you have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair; you have experienced a reaction to a temporary ‘black henna’ tattoo in the past. This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals, and a preliminary sensitivity test should first be made, following accompanying instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. Rinse hair well after application. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop immediately using the product, and seek medical assistance. Keep out of each of children. For mixing ratio, follow use instructions. Contains phenylenediamines.
Contains hydrogen peroxide. Follow the instruction for use carefully. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children. Store away from heat and direct sunlight.
Stain Remover wipe:
Flammable. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Apply only where skin has been stained, rubbing gently. Rinse well. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately with plenty of water if product comes into contact with them. Keep out of reach of children.
Instructions for Preliminary Test:
The preparation may cause serious inflammation of the skin in some persons, and a preliminary test should always be carried out to determine whether a special sensitivity exists or not. To make the test, a small area of skin behind the ear or on the inner surface of the forearm should be cleansed, using either soap and water or alcohol. Prepare a small quantity of the hair dye in a small non-metallic container, should be applied to the area and allowed to dry. After 48 hours, the area should be washed gently with soap and water. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it is usually assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. The test should, however, be carried out before each application. On no account should the hair dye be used for dyeing eyebrows or eyelashes as severe inflammation of the eye or even blindness may result.